Check out our Calendar of Events page which is full of information, including our monthly practice dates, mini-competitions, state and national championships and social events.
Our aims and objectives include:
- Encouraging and promoting aerobatic flying and judging
- Encouraging communication between aerobatic pilots and other flying enthusiasts
- Providing guidance and assistance in aerobatic training
- Representing the interests and needs of those involved in aerobatics in Queensland and
- Holding competitions at a Local and State level.
AAC-QLD is a friendly group who welcomes new members and visitors. We can show you how to do a loop and you can spend the rest of your life perfecting it!
Please come out and see for yourself what we have to offer, you’ll be most welcomed.
Brendan Scilini – President