Check out our Calendar of Events page which is full of information, including our monthly practice dates, mini-competitions, social events and state and national championships.
Our aims and objectives include:
- Encouraging and promoting aerobatic flying and judging,
- Encouraging communication between aerobatic pilots and other flying enthusiasts,
- Providing guidance and assistance in aerobatic training,
- Representing the interests and needs of those involved in aerobatics in Queensland, and
- Holding competitions at a Local and State level.
AAC-QLD is a friendly group who welcomes new members and visitors. We can show you how to do a loop and you can spend the rest of your life perfecting it!
Please come out and see for yourself what we have to offer, you’ll be most welcomed.
Rob Crass – President